Most of the people wants to be successful in life, but only few of them are able to taste it. Success is the result of hard work. Life is too short to be successful in life. In other words to be successful know the value of time. In order to be successful aim high and concentrate on your aim. This is the only reason behind all the successful people.
Success is the result of hard work and determination. You must have heard about the famous terms trials and error. Success is the result of these two things only. Without trying and getting failed you won't be successful in your life. Successful people have a passion in them which acts as a fire and ifnite them to work hard in order to be successful. Success is not about how much money you make or how much wealth you have.
It is all about being satisfied with yourself. Always remember one thing in your life. You can't be successful in your life just by sitting idle. You will have to make several attempts on your own to be successful. Learn to struggle in your life to be successful as this is the only difference between you and the successful people.
1."Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success."-Thomas J. Watson
2. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
3. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
4. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot
5. “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.” – Dhirubhai Ambani
6. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
7. "I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed." - Booker T. Washington
8. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
9. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” Benjamin Franklin
10. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill
11. “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” Donald Trump
12. "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." –Albert Einstein
13. "Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come." - Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
14. "Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances." - B. J. Gupta
15. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” Colin R. Davis
16. "If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results." - Jack Dixon
17. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” Maya Angelou
18. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
19. "I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
20. "Opportunities are usually disguise as hard work, so most people don't recognise them." - Ann Landers
21. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed."- Ray Goforth
22. "Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."- Jim Rohn
23. "Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most." - Augusta F. Kantra
24. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted.” - David Bly
25. "Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it." - Napoleon Hill
26. "Nothing can subtract hard work from success, only add to it." - Manjunath Harlapur
27. "Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did." - Newt Gingrich
28. "Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time." - Arnold H. Glasow
29. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” Thomas J Watson
30. "Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen." - Wayne Huizenga
31. "I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite."-G. K. Chesterton
32. "It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up." – Vince Lombardi
33. "Nothing worth having comes easy." - Theodore Roosevelt
34. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” - Frank Ocean
35. "Theres is no substitute for hard work." - Thomas Edison
36. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” -- Tony Robbins
37. "If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time."-- Steve Jobs
38. "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."-- Helen Keller
39. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."-- Colin Powell
40. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."-- Conrad Hilton
41. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."-- Albert Schweitzer
42. "I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--It is: Try to please everybody."-- Herbert Bayard Swope
43. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him."-- David Brinkley
44. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."-- Thomas Edison
45. "The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well."-- John D. Rockefeller Jr.
46. "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."-- Vidal Sassoon
47. "I never dreamed about success, I worked for it."-- Estee Lauder
48. "Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."- Winston Churchill
49. "Success? I don't know what that word means. I'm happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody's eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That's a good day for me." - Denzel Washington
50. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." -David Brinkley
It is very important to work hard in order to be successful in life. There is no substitute for hard work on the way to success. Decide the aim of your life and and work hard until and unless you achieve it.
Are you looking for work anniversary quotes and wishes? You are on the right page. Its time to celebrate the number of years one spend in a job.
A beautiful collection of birthday thank you messages and quotes to send your loved ones. We all feel so blessed to get beautiful birthday wishes and greetings on our birthday.
Are you looking for some time to say thank you to your brother? Look he’s your brother and there is no perfect time to say him so. The relationship between a brother and a sister is the cutest.