Condolence Quotes To Send On Someone's Death
Image Source - https://pixabay.com/en/candles-mourning-candlelight-memory-564768/
Sometimes it is hard to express your condolences you describe your feelings. In such case a written condolence message will surely help. Pass your sympathy to the bereaved family and let them know how much you share in their sad feeling. The below article contains a list of condolences
50 Best Condolence Messages to Send on Someone's Death
- I cant imagine how you must be feeling right now. But losing your father is a big loss to whole of your family. If there is anyway we can help you, please get through us. My heartfelt condolences to you and your entire family...
- I cant even imagine how you must be feeling right now. Your grandma was truly a blessing in your lives. My condolences…
- May god provide you and your whole family the strength to get through the days ahead.
Our condolences are with you…
- Her wonderful soul will always remain in our hearts. We all part with loving grandmother in pain. Our heartfelt condolences..
- A good soul has been ascended to heaven. May god give her eternal rest. Our deep condolences...
- I will never forget the face of such a beautiful soul. May god gives strength to your entire family…
- It was really sad to hear about your loss. May our prayers provide comfort to you and your family members..
- May our condolences bring comfort to you and your whole family. Please don’t hesitate to reach out in this difficult condition.
- Nay god bless you all and provide you the strength to bear this pain in the time of grief. May the soul of your loved ones rest in peace.
- My heartfelt condolences to you and your entire family. Your grandmother will never be forgotten. May her soul rest in peace..
- She may have been disappeared physically. But mentally she is here with all of us in our heart and in minds. Our most sincere condolences..
- I know that you are going through a very difficult time right now. But death is the end of this life and the beginning of an eternal life. My heartfelt condolences are with you..
- My sincere condolences to you and your whole family on passing of your father. May our prayers provide you the ease to pass through this difficult time.
- Words are not enough to express the condolences when I heard about this loss. We all will surely include this beautiful soul in our prayers. May she rests in peace..
- I am really sorry to hear about your mother. I must say she was a beautiful soul and her memories will be cherished by everyone who ever knows her. Our condolences…
- May god places this beautiful soul in a special place from where she will be able to see all of us. God rests this soul in peace….
- With a heavy heart we pray for your grandfather. I must say he was a man with a distinguished personality! Our sincere condolences are with you…
- In this phase of yours… I would offer you and your family my heartfelt and sincere condolences. She will be forever in our hearts..
- We all are very saddened to hear your loss. I don’t find any means to heal your pain, but I wish I could. Our heartfelt condolences are always with you..
- May god provide you the comfort to face the days ahead. I am falling short of words to express my sorrow.
- Losing someone we love is not easy. May god rest her soul in peace..
- I cannot believe that uncle is not with us anymore. But I know god will happily accept them with his god arms and keep uncle with then for all the good deeds he has done in his life. May god embrace you in comfort during this difficult time.
- The people we lose never leave us. But they actually stay in our hearts forever. Please accept my deepest condolences..
- I don’t know what to say that will help you in passing through this difficult time of yours. I offer you my sympathies on loss on your father.
- I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family has encountered by losing your grandmother. My condolences..
- I offer you my deep condolences, wishes and sympathies to you and your entire family during this difficult time of yours. My most sincere condolences..
Losing someone is surely a painful experience. We usually find it difficult to express our condolence in such situation. So read the above article and find out an appropriate condolence message accompanying all your emotions.
Cheer our new post on condolences messages to send on someone's death. Help us spread the word by sharing this article as much as you can..Keep sharing! Keep promoting!
In case you are stuck with what message to write in card or email to invite your colleagues to a farewell party, then this article will help you to find the perfect invitation messages for farewell party for colleagues at office, which you can use for your invitation card. .
After you have invited to attend a nice event such as dinner party of your friend, it is a nice thought for you to prepare and send your friend some sweet words of thank you messages. Here are some of the best samples of thank you messages for dinner party, you can choose from.
Say thank you to your thoughtful friends who never forget to greet you on your special occasions such as your anniversary. Here is an amzing list of thank you messages for anniversary wishes.
to comment on this post.